Digital order and shipment process
The GS1 Golli service of GS1 is designed especially for retail and utensil suppliers, enabling a completely digital order processing and shipment system. GS1 Golli fulfills the order and shipment needs of small and large companies.
GS1 Golli creates pallet markings and the delivery notifications required by the trade automatically, reducing the chance for human error. Shipments handled through GS1 Golli include a container address label with an SSCC code and a waybill.
With the GS1 Golli service, you can
- receive and confirm EDI orders
- collect and create shipments and create transport orders
- print a standardised container address label with an SSCC code and a waybill
- send customers detailed advance announcements of the shipment’s contents as EDI delivery notifications
- invoice customers
- improve products’ traceability in the supply chain.
Benefits of the GS1 Golli service
- receive the orders of largest retail chains from one system
- no more individual e-mail orders
- you will receive pallet markings in a standard format without having to study the technology and standards
- no long-term commitment
- easy implementation
- doesn’t require large start-off investments
- becoming a GS1 Golli customer is quick and easy: the only precondition is that you have a valid GS1 Company Prefix.