Synkka product information service
Centralised product information service
The Synkka product information service of GS1 is a centralised service for delivering and receiving product information, designed for suppliers, importers, wholesalers, retail chains and Horeca operators.
Synkka is also suitable for healthcare, for example, for manufacturers and hospitals.
Synkka helps keep product information and images always in the correct format and up to date, both in stores and in e-commerce all over the world. At the moment, the service contains the information of more than 110,000 products and is used by more than 730 suppliers.
With the Synkka service, you can
- Deliver product information fast to Finland and abroad.
- Transmit product images to webstores, print products and shelf images, for instance.
- Share important files, such as safety data sheets.
- Be sure that the latest product image is always available; recipients are notified if the image is updated.
- Target the information to only a certain target group (for instance, Private label products and images).
- Deliver all data required by the EU1169/2011 regulation for the parties who need it.
- Transmit product information and images intertwined: the system will combine the product information with the correct image automatically, which expedites work and reduces the number of mistakes.
- Grant rights to use images to third parties (for instance, media and advertising agencies).