Introduction to the Golli service
Instructions for the browser interface can be found on this page.
Agreeing with customers, connections
Agree with your customer or customers from which date orders will be forwarded to Golli.
- Inex/SOK/AOK: EDI.FoodandConsumerGoods [at] sok.fi
- Kesko: toimitusketjunohjaus[at]kesko.fi
- Kespro: Supply Chain Planning Managers
- Wihuri: edimetro[at]wihuri.fi
- Valio Aimo: Product Area Purchasing Managers/Buyers
- Meira Nova: Product Area Purchasing Managers/Buyers
For the electronic ordering connection, your customers must have, among other things, the following information:
- Company name
- Business ID
- Contact information (contact person, company address, phone number and email)
- Desired start time for order forwarding
Entering product information
After agreeing on transfering orders to Golli, the next step is to enter product information into the service. It is especially important that you check with the customer the GTIN codes of the products to be ordered. For the correct generation of the orders, the systems must have stored all product levels: retail product+GTIN, sales batch+GTIN.
For instructions on how to enter product information, please visit our customer support website:
Selection of label printer
You need a label printer to print package labels. For more information on devices and required labels, please visit our customer support site.
Before the first order arrives, make sure that the label printer is correctly installed and successfully printing. You can test printing with the test prints at the bottom of the login in page (www.golli.fi).
Please note that GS1 Finland does not sell, deliver or install label printers or their accessories. Please contact your device suppliers for help in choosing the printer and for product information, prices and installation instructions.
You will receive by email a notification that an order has arrived. You can find the instructions for order processing in the Golli service user manual, which you can download from the top right of this page.
GS1 customer support website provides general instructions and videos for the use of the Golli service.
GS1 customer service helps in problems with usernames and in the introduction of new features such as invoicing.
You can view upcoming Golli trainings on the Trainings and Events page. When necessary, you can also book a tailored training for your company in the customer service.
In problems related to order processing and delivery instructions, please contact your customer directly, e.g.
- There is unclarity about the ordered quantity
- Can the products be combined on the same pallet?
- Where can I attach the stickers?
- How heavy or large boxes are allowed?
- Should packing lists be sent with the products?
You can find the contact details of the customers in section 1.